Thursday, December 10, 2015

Snowy Village Scenery

Hi there,
Have you already prepared for the upcoming holiday? Or getting arranged for year end party?
Agree or not, December is full of festivities, but for me it's more like a sentimental moment. Remembering what I have done or UNdone in those past 11 months, and always feel that the balance is weighted more to the UNdone part. I always had ideas to do many things, but in the end, I found out not doing much. Sigh.., that's me!

Enough said. Anyway, this is another winter scenery in my card. This time I am using Paper Smooches Bitty Bungalows stamp set. It's not a holiday collection, but I'd like to make it as a holiday card.
I stamped the images on my Neenah white cardbase using some masking. Before removed all of the masking paper, I splatter masking fluid and let them dry before blending my card with several distress inks.
After satisfied with the blending, I removed masking paper and peel off the masking fluid. That way, I got white spots like a snow fall.
Here's the detail:


Coloring is my last process. I used my Prismacolor pencil. Well, Actually I wanted to use my COPIC, but since I am using 80lbs Neenah here, I just didn't want to leave some blocking in the back side of the paper.

The sentiment is from Holiday words dies by Impression Obsession die cut.
This is full view of the card:


That's all from me. I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment