Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Floral Collage - One Layer Card

Hello again,
Can't believe it's December already, and we are counting for the year of 2016. I am not preparing anything special for this month. The fact for me, December is the busiest month work wise. Hopefully I still can insert a few days off out of Jakarta with the whole family for the holiday.

Anyway, I made this card yesterday. It seems that I can't move on from some floral cards. I always like flowers and this particular card using a lot of my floral stamp collection from different brands.
Basically it's just stamping, but considering the color variations, masking here and there and a little blending, I'd like to call this as collage. But I'd like to keep it clean and simple so I made it one layer on white cardstock.


See, I was using a lot of floral images from different brands. At least 6 brands took part. Can you guess which flower from which brand? :)
I was also using assorted colors of Memento dye inks for the stamping, and Versafine Onyx Black for the sentiment.

Here's another look:


Well, that's all for today. Hope you're inspired. Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment: