Sunday, November 15, 2015

Watercolor - Sunflower

This week, I just want to do watercoloring. After several browsing and pinning, and seeing so many beautiful inspiration, I bought my new watercolor medium and brush at local painting store. But I guess I'm still uncomfortable using them. I tried two times with two different stamp images and end up in a trash. However, my daughter likes it for her manga drawing, so maybe I will just give it up for her.

Anyway, I decided to go back to my old collection of Ranger distress marker. I didn't plan to stamp the whole image of Stampendous Sweet Sunflower. With the help of post it notes paper, I did this layout:


I'd like to have the image embossed and since I wanted the sentiment to take part in the design, I choose big and bold sentiment from Hero Art Tassels. Like it!

Here's another look:



Nice weekend y'all.

1 comment: