Sunday, November 1, 2015

Merry & Bright

November is here and holiday is coming. Honestly I don't know if I'll be able to share much of holiday cards these coming months. But this Hero Arts challenge is so hard to resist. It has been quite a while I don't do cardmaking, so this is a kick off start after sometimes.


I am using a combination of Christmas Crystal stamp set and Musical Collage. This is also a combination of embossing, coloring, and distressing technique. A lot of process involved, but I really enjoy it.



Ah, forgot to mention that I used liquid masking to create white spots in some areas. That's all for now. I hope you like it and good night.

4 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful card! I really love how you've mixed the stamps and made the coloring translucent so that the background still shows through the lights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the touches of music on the background ... stunning design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! Love the ornaments layered over the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ADORE this.
    Thanks for joining us for the Hero Arts Holiday Cardmaking Challenge!

    ReplyDelete