Monday, November 30, 2015

Inspired by Story Book

Hello,
Last week when I was searching pictures on pinterest, I found a quote (I think it's from Winnie the Pooh). The way how the quote was presented like a story book, interests me and gave me idea to make card that look like a story book.

So I took out this Mama Elephant - Bear Hugs stamp set that I had for sometimes to have the image as a center of the story.
This is what I make as the interpretation:


I masked the watercolor paper with circle die cut and stamp the image inside the circle, and then I did my drawing for the landscape, trees, and shadow. I really wanted to draw a more sophisticated scene, but I need to do a lot of practices, so this is it.

Hope you like it and inspired. Have a nice day. 

2 comments:

  1. I think the scene looks just great! The bears look like they are talking an evening walk! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! It really does look like a children's book illustration the way you colored it and masked it!

    ReplyDelete