Sunday, November 1, 2015

Another Holiday Card

Hi,
This is my second post of November and still with holiday card creation using Hero Arts supplies. I always like winter scene, but the truth is, I never knew if I would ever survive in winter since I live in tropical country my whole life. However, I just keep imagining a beautiful scenery about winter.

This card I'm about to show is using an old and new collection from Hero Arts stamp. The winter scene wood stamp is old and the sentiment is from new collection called: Joy to the World.


You can see that I'm still doing embossing to create the scene, but I did different color for the trees and deers. After several blending, I inked falling snow  using stencil from SSS. As a finishing touch, I adhered patterned paper strip, twine, and rhinestones.

By the way, I enter this card into Hero Arts holiday cardmaking challenge

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Such a gorgeous scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful scene you've designed! Love the added plaid and twine too!
    Thanks for joining us for the Hero Arts Holiday Cardmaking Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!!! Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete