Sunday, September 20, 2015

Makeover Challenge

When I accidentally fell to this stamping hobby in 2012, I bought this Hero Arts - Blooming Meadow  among other things. It was my favorite and became my go-to-stamping. Until now, the supplies from the company are always my favorites. This was one of my cards from 2012 using the stamp:


I wanted to bring the image into totally different look, with more a sophisticated technique. I still want to do embossing and distressing, but I added touch of watercolor and ink splatter. Here's my take:


I enter this card to Hero Arts - Makeover Challenge. It has been months for me since I joined to any challenge. Wish me luck!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Asty, I was looking around on your blog, because I wanted to know where you are from. Now I know :). But I also discovered so much beautiful cards, Wow! This one is beautiful, love the colors and the placement of the stamp. But I also love the former blogpost with the card with leaves. And then I went back and saw a photo of your children. Hope they are doing well and in good health! Wish so so much luck and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO WELL DONE!! The color wash is a beautiful update to this stamp:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO WELL DONE!! The color wash is a beautiful update to this stamp:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watercolor is always a favorite of mine and yours truly sparkles! I can never splatter this well! Beautiful makeover!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The different color palette and the change in layout give your card a completely different look--just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your win at Hero Art. Very much deserved, your card is so so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Asty, this is such a fabulous makeover card! Love your design and the wonderful colours and dreamy look of the watercolouring! Your original card is gorgeous too! Big congratulations on your win at Hero Arts - have fun shopping:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very talented. Your card is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Great idea for the makeover!

    ReplyDelete