Thursday, September 10, 2015

Featuring Altenew Stamps

Hi again,
This time I want to share two cards I created using stamp set from Altenew. I really like their stamps. They're just beautiful, versatile, and very much my style. I don't have many of them but these two sets I used here are the most usable ones.

The first one is using Altenew - Painted Flowers set. I fell in love instantly when the company released this set. I actually wanted to make one layer, but then I added some gold mist on it and since I didn't use watercolor paper to stamp in a first place, I just mat the panel onto thicker cardbase.
The sentiment is from Paper Smooches dies - Birthday Words.


The second card is using Altenew - Sketchy Cities set. I have this set for a long time ago, but I never feel bored using it. The fact is, I like everything about Cityscape: stamp, dies, designed paper, you name it.
This is a simple card that took less than 30 minutes to finish.


Detail:

I specially made the second card for a friend who will have new assignment in another country.

That's all for now. Hope you enjoy my post.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful cards! Gorgeous florals and I absolutely love the cityscape!

    ReplyDelete