Sunday, August 2, 2015

Cardmaking...

Hi..
I haven't made any cards in a month and my last post in this blog was in May. So today is got to be it. I must tell you that I had a nice break during Ied Mubarak holiday. Warm big family gathering, traveling, good culinary, old friends, sightseeing...

I have been wanting to papercraft since I came back to Jakarta, but many things occupied in a first place: domestic jobs, prepare my children to go back to school, my abandoned office work, etc. So, only yesterday I could start to craft and my room is going back to normal mess, ha..ha..

I just want to use my Papertrey Ink stamp and dies that I bought before holiday. This is also the first time for me to try Bazzill Basics Paper Card Shoppe and I love them instantly. They are thick for cardbase, colorful, and smooth surface that I can stamp on it.

This first card used Papertrey Ink Tick Tock stamp & die set.

I stamped several antique clock on yellow cardstock using yellow ink (Memento Dandellion) to create tone on tone effect background. I die cut the clock on Neenah Kraft cardstock, stamp it with Memento in various colors, including small part of the sentiment. 

The second card used Papertrey Ink Bitty Bouquets stamp set. 

I stamp several bouquets on Neenah white cardstock using various colors of Memento dye inks. Added with a little ink blending, stamp the sentiment. The sentiment is from Technique Tuesday stamp. 

And that's all for today. Hope you like my cards.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards! I especially love the second one, the flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete