Monday, May 4, 2015

Birthday Card Featuring City Scape

Good day,
Another birthday card from me, and this time I featured city scape design. I like any kinds of city scape, be it a stamp, die cut, patterned paper, or sticker. And this NY city scape from Altenew is just gorgeous!
This is a quite simple card with a layering and distressing detail. I let the image uncolored because it is pretty by itself.

I stamped the city using Versafine Onyx Black on white card stock, and fuzzy cut the top edge. On card base, I stamped Hero Arts Sunburst and blend it with Ranger Distress Inks (Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, and Squeezed Lemonade). Add some die cut clouds from Paper Smooches Backdrop Builders.


Drop some mist from Studio Calico on the image, add little accent with scrap patterned paper, and adhere the panel on card base. At the beginning, I was worried about the too-bright sunshine background, but after all elements are together, I kind of like the result. 


Hope you're inspired.

1 comment: