Saturday, March 14, 2015

Owl Missing You - Nature Challenge

Here's another card for Hero Arts - Nature Challenge. I'm using stamp from Lil Hoot set, and this couple of owl is so cute. You might find this card sophisticated, but believe me, the most difficult part is to color the owls..ha..ha..


First I trace the hexagons on kraft paper panel to have the estimate placement on my stamping owl, then die cut. I did a little partial die cut on the biggest hexagon so that the tree branch is still attached on the panel base. As a background, I blended a night scene on watercolor paper, then did a stencil technique for the stars with embossing paste. Lastly, layer the panels using adhesive foam on white card base. Add tiny bow and enamel dots for a cute effect.

See you with another card. Have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment