Sunday, March 22, 2015

Distressing Background - Hello Sunshine

It's sunny and hot sunday. The card I'm about to show here is using distressing technique to create background and partial die cut for the sentiment.
I used a Hero Arts Sunburst Background stamp with yellow ink to a white panel, then blend it with distress ink: squeezeed lemonade, mustard seed, and spiced marmalade. I flicked a little water into it and stamp sunshine. For the word "hello", I used Lawn Fawn Scripty Hello dies. It is a partial die cut. Finally, mat the panels all together onto cardbase. Add some sequins.


Here's a closer look: 


And I enter this card to: Lawnscaping Challenge #102: Distress Adict.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful sunburst! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love the tone on tone sunrays you have created! The sequins are the perfect finishing touch, too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo beautiful and bright! Your hello die is so perfectly inlayed, I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! I love the tonal sun in the background! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete