Monday, March 9, 2015

Create a Scene - Paper Piecing

Hi,
It took hours for me to finish this card, but I really enjoyed it. I particularly made it for the Lawnscaping Challenge #101: Dots & Stripes. So I was thinking of using patterned paper from my stash. Since I have a huge collection of patterned paper (and I also keep small sizes leftover.., yes I am), the hardest part was to mix and match the pattern.

Here is how it came out:


I at least used four sets of Lawn Fawn stamp: Critters in the Burb, Critters in the Forest, Love You S'more, and Harold's ABCs. The other supplies are die cuts and of course patterned paper. This card might be the first card I ever made using the most supplies at once.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. What an amazing card! I love the mixture of all the pattern papers! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is such a cute card! I really like how you used a bunch of different patterned papers! Adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! Your scene you created with all the stripes and dots is way too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is SO adorable!! i LOOOVE all of those polka dots!! so cute!! that little squirrel with the ball just cracks me up!! adorable!! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete