Friday, February 6, 2015

I Heart You

Hello again,
Yes, officially last Sunday was three weeks for me of not doing paper crafting.
Many reasons: I ran out of ideas, I browsed too much but ended up creating nothing; My working table was so messy; ...and.. I start to feel uncomfortable with my glasses. After visiting my ophthalmologist, it came to a conclusion that I have to replace my lens into progressive one. Ha..ha.. I feel so old now.!
Anyway, last week I forced myself to make two cards. They are clean and simple but have details of coloring and embossing. Guess what, they took forever to finish and another forever to take the shot, that's because of my bad eye vision :-(

So, last night I made this one card without having too many stamping techniques. Just die cutting and little distressing, and took the picture in the morning with the help of natural sunlight. Not bad.
Now I know what I have to do this weekend: go to optic store to order my new spectacles.

Enough for my story. Here comes the card:
 

And up close:

I have to mention that this card is inspired by Iwona Palamountain. I saw her card, similar like this, sometimes ago on Pinterest. 

Have a nice day!


1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the soft stencliing in the background!

    ReplyDelete