Sunday, January 11, 2015

Winter Card for Lawnscaping Challenge

Hello,
For my crafty friends who have winter at this moment, happy winter!. I want to join Lawnscaping Challenge #97: Winter Theme.


This is what I made for the challenge:


I used images from LF Stamp - Frosty Friends. Stamped them randomly and heat emboss. Blend with white ink a little just enough to make it like chalkboard.
I die cut the sentiment from Die-Namics alphabet dies, and layer them on top vellum paper. As a cute final touch, I add two tiny birds. Still from the same stamp set.

Hope you like it.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card!! i LOVE the chalkboard background!!! wow!! fabulous! and those two little birds are ADORABLE! i love the pops of color!! such a lovely, wintry card!! thank you for playing along over at the Lawnscaping Challenge blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, awesome card!! The background that you created is great and I really like the sentiment that you created! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card! I love the background you created! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun design. It's adorable, thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge

    ReplyDelete