Sunday, December 21, 2014

Warm Winter

Hi,
I believe most of my crafter friends are freezing right now. Well l live in a tropical country that no way we could have winter. However last night was a bit cold as we had a heavy rain. Yes, rainy season is just get started. I hope we won't have another flood in Jakarta this time.

I finished this card last night. It's pretty simple but l made it in between house keeping and took care of the children, that's why it was not finish in one go.


I used my newly bought supplies from SSS and l just love the falling snow stencil.
Also enter this card to Lawnscaping challenge #96.


It has been some times I didn't enter to any challenges and I think it's good to try my luck here.

Warm wishes.

9 comments:

  1. This card is stunning! Such a beautiful winter scene!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very pretty! I love the touch of the falling snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and so clean aNd simple. Love this. Thank you for playing the latest Lawnscaping challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I love the look of the snow over the branch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pine branch and snow! The colors and shading are also perfect and the striped border goes perfectly with it! Everything's perfect about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mbak Asty Stunning card...snow nya bagus and the stamp is adorable..boleh tanya merk apa...great shading of blue on your card Mbak...good luck semoga win ya Mbak...love your design...salam kenal dari Munich..Monika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Monika. Ini merek Simon Says Stamp. Stencilnya juga.

      Delete
  7. This is absolutely beautiful! Truly breathtaking. Love it. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete