Sunday, October 12, 2014

Lawnscaping Challenge #91

Hello,

Another challenge to enter. Lawn Fawn Challenge #91: Patterned Paper. I absolutely agree with Laurel that crafters may have tons of patterned paper supplies. I'm one of them, and I definitely can't craft without patterned paper. Yes, I use them a lot.

Here is my card:

I used Lawn Fawn - Happy Trails stamp set for the image and Lawn Fawn - Admit One for the sentiment. All patterned paper are from Basic Grey - Fresh Cut collection.

Another view:

I wanted to make more cards, but I have to help my children for their school exam next Monday. That's all for now. Hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. such an adorable card!! i love the sweet patterned paper and paper pieced scene you created!! that little camper is so cute and you really did an excellent job!! thanks so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I really like how you used the patterned paper for the background and all of the details of the scene! The camper is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

    ReplyDelete