Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Cards Using Newly Bought Items

Hi,
I was organizing my crafts items and found out that I bought many items within the last couple months and still not using them :(. So I decided on last weekend I would make some cards using those supplies.

I managed to take picture on one of my happy mails: 
 
 And here are some of the cards:


Whats new? (1) Mama Elephant stamp - Around We Go, (2) Mama Elephant cuts - Landscape Trio, and (3) Spellbinder - Stitched Rectangle.

For this card I want to enter to Mama Elephant & Me October Challenge: Anything Goes.


  (2).
Altenew Clear Stamps - Sketchy Cities America is new. Super like!

And:

The stamp (Wplus9 Design - Fresh Floral Cuts) is old. However, the coordinating dies is quite new. Okay, I bought it few months ago, but I only have the thought of using it just now :)


Hope you enjoy my post. See you next time.

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards! I'm especially loving that Altenew skyline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 'happy mail' has made some wonderful cards! So glad you could join us at Mama Elephant & Me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! You have a great eye for stunning color combos! Thanks for playing along with us at Mama Elephant and Me:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards!! I especially love the Ferris wheel scene you've created on the first one!! Thanks for joining us this month at the Mama Elephant & Me challenge!!

    ReplyDelete