Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Birthday Cards for Kids

I can't believe it's already September in 2014. Lately, I got a request from a friend to make ten birthday cards for kids aged 2-6 years old. Something beyond my comfort zone because I tend to enjoy making a serious cards for adult.

Anyway, I pulled out my "childish set" mostly from Paper Smooches and I'm going to share two of them.
First one comes from one of my favorites: Smarty Pants set. Very simple, just color the image and fuzzy cut, add a small chalkboard effect behind the image.  I enter this to Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge: Anything Goes.



The second one is without any stamp. Still using supplies from Paper Smooches. I use Balloons and Birthday Words die cut. I have my electronic die cut but still love my manual and can't never stop shopping die cutting template. My bad :(

 
I also enter this card to two challenge: Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge: Anything Goes and Cutting Edge Challenge #9, using this lovely card as inspiration:

Have a nice day.

4 comments:

  1. Great cards! Thanks for joining us at The Cutting Edge Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These make great cards for children, i love the blackboard panel for your sentiment :0)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Asty!! Both of your cards are cute! I love the first one the must. I use to have a teacher that look like that. He had really long hair then one day went to a concert and he set his own hair on fire. When he came back to school, he look just like your guy. It wasn't funny then but almost 30 years later it is funny. Love it. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two absolutely amazing cards...love the die cuts you used. The mad scientist is fabulous. Thanks so much for playing with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete