Thursday, July 10, 2014

The Cutting Edge Challenge #2

Happy Thursday,
I made this card yesterday during my day off and I want to enter to the cutting edge challenge #2.
Using this image as inspiration: 

Originally I wanted to die cut something else than building or cityscape. It seems that I've made an uncountable creations with building/ cityscape as main image. However, while in a process of making, I wasted too much paper and never satisfied with the result. It made me grab again my Cityscape dies from Memory Box :).
Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

  1. Very cool card, Asty!! What wonderful colors you used for your cityscape, and love the touch of the three stars up above...very nice:)!! So happy you could join us for the 2nd Cutting Edge Challenge:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! The way you added color is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those stars and the swashes of color! Thanks for playing along with us at The Cutting Edge Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! I love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card Mba Asty, Love your ideas!! Thank you so much for playing along on The Cutting Edge Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete