Monday, July 7, 2014

One Layer Card

Hi everyone,
It's been quite sometimes I didn't enter to any challenges. Now it's time to one layer card challenge by Hero Arts. Seriously, I enter to this, just because the theme is 'one layer'. I was thinking of something simple, quick, and less messy to make. And that was right. I made this less than half an hour.


First I position masking tape on card base and stamp Hero Arts - International Skyline with black ink. Then I emboss Hero Arts - Magical Background with clear embossing, start to blend. Remove masking tape. Stamp sentiment, done!.
See, very quick. You should enter as well. It opens until August 10th.

Have a nice day.


3 comments:

  1. Great one layer card! I love the blending and the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! It has so many beautiful details one could forget it's one layer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely card! I have the international skyline stamp and haven't found a way to use it yet. This is great!

    ReplyDelete