Thursday, July 31, 2014

(Another) One Layer Card

Hi,
This is my second post today. Scroll down or click here to read my previous post. I'm on long holiday until Sunday due to Eid Mubarak. Today I made this card for Hero Arts One Layer Challenge. I'm using an old collection stamp that I just bought, it's called Hero Arts Hydrangea wood stamp. I can recall that at least I made two cards using this image in one week. I really like it.


I mask the rectangle on card base, stamp hydrangea, and emboss. Watercolor with pencil and blend softly with distress ink. Remove the masking paper, stamp sentiment, and finally draw border. Quite simple.
See you.

1 comment:

  1. I searched one layer cards with google and found yours. It´s such a beauty! Love it even though it´s an older card!
    Edith

    ReplyDelete