Sunday, May 18, 2014

Decorative Tape for Galery Idol 2014

It's good to be back here again. I know, it has been one month now that I let my crafty supplies remained untouched. My messy table makes my mood went away, however I have to create something otherwise I will lose my skill.
What forced me to create is Gallery Idol 2014 that will end it's audition tomorrow. This event is too big to be ignored and I'd like to test my luck here.
I managed to do three cards. All using decorative tape as main element as it's required in the contest.

This is a 4.75 by 4.75 inch card. I use washi for the flowers, leaves and the border. Sentiment is from Hero Arts and patterned paper is from Pink Paisley Color Wash collection.


This standard-sized card uses washi tape behind the die cut sentiment, the stripes here and there, also to wrap my stars wood veneer. The patterned paper panel is from Pink Paisley Color Wash collection.


This is a 4.5 by 6 inch card. I use washi for the flowers, confetti and stripes at the bottom. Sentiment is from Wplus9 Design and again patterned paper is from Pink Paisley Color Wash collection (I can't help it, the collection is so adorable!).


Now, I'm crossing my fingers. Have a nice day.

2 comments:

  1. All three cards are out-of-this-world fabulous, Asty!! Congratulations on making the Top 20l!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cards ! You really have such a talent. Congrats again on being in the top 20! It's been great crafting with you!

    ReplyDelete