Thursday, April 10, 2014

(Another) Watercolor Work

Hi,
I always like watercolor. After some times of not doing it, I practiced again yesterday. Still using my usual Canson watercolor paper and Ranger Distress inks and markers. This time I did a quick coloring, added so many water and I didn't care much with the inks bleed out of the line.

I managed to finish 2 cards:

1. Using Stampendous - Orange Blossom as image and patterned paper from my stash.


and,
2. Using Penny Black - Ragged Romeo as image and MFT - alphabet dies for simple sentiment.

 Have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I found your blog from your pics in Flickr, and I love, love your cards and art. Will be a keen follower and would love to see some tutorials?? Hope you have a lovely Easter Sunday. Thank you for sharing your talent with us all.

    ReplyDelete