Saturday, March 1, 2014

WCMD Thank You Blog Hop

Hi,
Today I'm so excited to join a blog hop among WCMD 2013 contest winners. The idea is to show how grateful we are and give a little appreciation to our friends all over the world that we make in a process of doing this hobby.

Beside the enjoyment of winning recognition and a box full of prizes. I'm also happy to be paired with those other winners that I considered as master of card making. Seriously, Alice Wertz, Amy Kolling, Maria Fischer, Trinh Arrietta, Vera Yates, Veronica Zalis, I've been watching your designs and became a fans ever since!.
And to Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Magazine who continuously giving us fresh ideas and inspirations, I can't thank you enough.

Before reached my blog, you should have visited Amy Kolling and amazed by her creation.
I don't remember if it was Katie's or Maria's idea to conduct a blog hop among us using supplies from our present. I'm just so enthusiastic making it. I won a Season's Greeting category (you can see the winning card on my post here), however, I decided to make a Thank You card to express how grateful I am.



The image is from Unity Stamp and patterned paper from Jillibean Soup. Both are from the prizes. Other supplies are from my stash. I can't wait to see other's creations and I think some of them are giving away craft supplies. So, please continue to the fabulous Dana Warren.
Have a nice day.

57 comments:

  1. Very, very beautiful! Congrats on being a World Crd Day winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card...congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh oh oh!!! Gorgeous!!! I love how you colored that stamp!! Just lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Asty! Would have never thought to put these colors together (before now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Congrats on your win.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card and
    congrats on winning!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty - I love the touch of the zig-zag at the bottom.
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  9. I suspected that that stamp was a cool image and you've convinced me - love how you colored it. (for some reason your permalink didn't work, Asty)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card! Love the colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the bright colors of the flowers!

    Noreen
    Crafty Journal

    ReplyDelete
  12. The flowers and greenery look so real. Great card. Thanks for sharing your stash.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the card. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty with a lovely homespun feel.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card...such a pretty image.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations and beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is lovely! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations, I loved your beautiful Christmas scene. This card is beautiful too. I have this unity stamp, but shamefully I haven't inked it as yet.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card-- I love the layout and your coloring! Congratulations on your WCMD win!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations on winning! Love all the little details of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats! Love the colors you used in your card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations for your win last year, and thank you for sharing your "Thank You" card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. CONGRATULATIONS on being a 2013 World Card Making Day winner!!!

    BEAUTIFUL card you shared today - love the image and colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow very pretty card indeed!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats on the win! I adore your pretty card featured here today and own and love that Unity Stamp set! Love the watercoloring you did on it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card.
    Congrats on your win.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations!!! Love your card with all the fresh colors and pretty design. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congrats! Lovely winning card also!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a pretty card .. congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congrats on your win! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful coloring of your image. Congrats on the
    WCMD win! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful card! Love how you stamped it on the side!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful card. I love your patterned paper and your lovely sheer ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love your eye for color and detail!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Congrats on winning .. Beautiful coloring job

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wonderful card! and my congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Very prettu card, I love the colored flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Fabulous card as usual ce Asty!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wonderful card! Love your coloring of the flowers. Congrats on you card below! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Congratulations! LOVE this card - the coloring is so pretty!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. What a beautiful card! Huge congrats on you WCMD win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Cute colors! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  43. this is very delicate, I enjoyed the layout. What a creative layout!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  44. This is such a pretty card, Asti! Great design and I love your pretty colouring!

    ReplyDelete