Monday, March 24, 2014

Card, Tag, & Treat Box

Hi,
It's sunny and hot outside. To kill time during lunch break, let me share 3 projects I've made. First project is a pillow box treat. I originally made it 2 weeks ago for Holiday Cards & More vol. 8 submission, but it didn't get through editorial desk (anyway, I still have 4 out of 10 accepted). I wanted to share those 6 that didn't make it, however it'll feel odd to showcase holiday theme cards on March. So, let me just share the one that look less holiday theme.


Project #2 is card. I made on last weekend. I love this stamp set from Wplus9 Design called Fresh Floral Cut. I had to fuzzy cut one by one images because I don't have the coordinating dies (I will definitely buy next time). 


Project #3 is simple tag. Just stamp and water coloring. This time I use distress marker to stamp. I know it will bleed through the water, but that was my intention.


Hey, I just realize that those are all flower related projects! Hope you like them. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment