Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The WCMD 2013 Winning Card

I Just checked yesterday on digital issue of March 2014 Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking magazine. I was so excited on this edition, since my winning card of WCMD 2013 contest is being published, and I also can't wait to see my other fellows' creations.

You'll see what I'm going to share here, but before, let me reveal some facts about this card. I actually submitted this for Card Creations Vol. 12, but was not accepted and along with this one I submitted another 8 cards!. This is quite surprising, because this card was easy to create (may I say: effortless?), there was another card that was difficult to make and I attempted several trial and errors. LOL. However, I learned my lesson that sometimes simplicity works very well. I didn't do many stamping, just die cutting and add patterned paper.

Here it is:
As you might know, it won a Season's Greeting category.

On this occasion, I'd like to thank Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking magazine, for giving me a chance to grow my skills and techniques, and also my friends in the community for being so supportive.
OXOX.

3 comments:

  1. Congratz Kak Asty ^^

    Boleh tau cara submit card ke majalah gmn kak? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful...just proves less can be more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. May be simple but very pretty

    ReplyDelete