Saturday, November 9, 2013

Thanks to Cath

This is a blog hop to thank our beloved " Moxie Fab-Cath Edvalson" who recently decided to step down from Moxie Fab World (MFW), as you can read here. It might be the biggest blog hop ever in the paper crafting world. Seriously, almost 300 participants in this hop! You should get to hit this post from Bev Gerard.

Let me write something about Cath, or, MFW (It seems that those two belongs to each other. Cath is MFW or MFW is Cath). When I started this hobby in 2011 and found this amazing MFW blog in 2012, I always start my day with it. I didn't really understand about the term " moxie fab", but later on I gather knowledge about what it might mean. I also looked back on what Cath posted years before.
Cath is fabulous. I like her writing style, her sense of humor, and every of the articles on MFW (specially moxie fabber of the week, challenge winner, and stamp of approval). I trust her eyes on new trends. Her energy to feed us with new blog post everyday is unbelievable. And she has been doing it for 5 years!.

When I read her last blog post, I feel-well-a bit disappointed. I mean, there will be no more MFW? but then I trust her word that there will be plans for MFW. I just can't wait.

Cath, I made this card today. For you. To express my gratitude for being so inspirational.


Whatever you plan in the future, I wish you nothing but the best.

From here, you should go to one of Cath's best friends: Megan Hoeppner.
Have a nice day-or-evening in Jakarta.

Asty P.

25 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely, Asty! As is your tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a soothing, wonderful scene! Beautifully created for Cath!

    ~Bev
    TexasGrammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Your stamping is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! Selamat siang!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asty, this is so lovely! You've created a beautiful work of art for Cath!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card--I love your inking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card! Gorgeous inking and stamping. Love the little wooden bird too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the layered stamping and inking. beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card & beautiful tribute for a truly beautiful person. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and lovely colors~

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a truly stunning card! Wow, this is just gorgeous. Pinning now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful artistry in this card, Asty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, Asty! What a beautiful card! Thank you so much for creating it for little ol' me. Thank you, also, for your kind words about me and the Moxie Fab World. I had such an incredibly good time there, and I'm so glad to know that you found it to be so inspiring. Hugs and loves to you, my moxie fab friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! Sorry it has taken me so long to hop here!

    ReplyDelete