Thursday, November 7, 2013

Smile and Be Happy

Hi everyone,
When I said here that I would make another post this week, that's because I knew what I was going to say.
I'm happily announce that I'm one of the winners for Season's Greetings category at WCMD Contest 2013. Holly emailed me last friday (saturday here) about the happy news, that I had to keep it for myself until it's officially published on this blog.

The winning card itself can only be seen at Paper Crafts and Scrapbooking on March 2014 edition. For today, let me just share this simple tag to express how happy I am.

 Have a nice day!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Asty!
    Many, many congrats on your big win!
    Love your tag, and I look forward to seeing your winning card in the magazine!

    YAY for you!

    Teri
    Paper Crafts Go-to Gal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congrats! what a great honor. Can't wait to see it (cute tag too).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! How exciting!! Your work is lovely and I cannot wait to see your winning project in print!
    Kimberly Crawford
    Paper Crafts Go-To-Gal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your win! That is awesome - looking forward to seeing you card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone. Nice to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Tag is so adorable...and also elegant...

    Saya lihat mbak Asty menang di WCMD Papercraft Magazine..oh wooowww...gimana rasanya Mbak....saya baru menemukan Blog Mbak hari ini...

    Hope we can sharing and visiting each other then...

    Big hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete