Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Publication and Celebration

This is going to be a long post. I hope you'll hold on till the end. It has been quite sometimes I didn't share my designs into this blog not a single challenge either. However I've been around by submitting my projects into publications. Once I was selected, it gives me excitement to submit more and more.

So, this is my publication debut from this magazine:

It takes several rejection to get published, of course. Here are some entries that didn't make it:

a foxy treat box,

a chalkboard effect,

stamp a scene card,

a shape card:

a too simple-masking technique:

a valentine treat box:

a sentiment only card:

and also this card for boy:

Apart from this submission, we also celebrated long moslem holiday corresponds to Idul Fitr. I created bunch of simple greeting cards for friends and relatives, as you can spot them here:

 and here:

Last but not least, I had a married cousin two weeks ago, and I made this for her:

It's almost one month now that I didn't touch my craft tools. The longest break I've ever been. Don't tell me how I miss them. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment