Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Another Distressing Technique

Since this is my second post of today after this very long post, I'm going to make this short.
I made this card submitted to Paper Crafts Magazine, but didn't make it. So, this is not a new creation, however I never upload it into my facebook, flickr, nor my blog. I think this will be fine to enter to this Lawnscaping Challenge #64 and to this Moxie Fab Challenge.

I used the image from Lawn Fawn Frosty Friends, and sentiment from Hero Arts Spread Joy. Did some distressing background after heat emboss snowflakes. Die cut circle, (half) hexagon and adhere them together.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Asty! Thanks for linking this up to the Holiday Cards Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute snowglobe!! I really like the background that you created and the colors are so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I love snowglobes and yours is super cute!! Love the colors!

    Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete