Monday, June 3, 2013

a Gift Tag

Morning everyone,
Just want to drop a short post before I start my today's activity. I want to share tag that I created yesterday. I had an idea to give little gifts for my kid's teacher, as they will left them to have a higher degree. Fortunately, all of their teachers are women, so that I don't need to think harder to make something masculine. I like to have flowers in my creation, and female should love flowers, shouldn't they?.

Here it is:
Enter this tag to Moxie Fab World the Gift Tag Challenge. I  used MFT dies "Leafy Flourish" and MFT dies "Mini Rolled Roses", the sentiment was from Paper Smooches "Smarty Pants", Tag die is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks and have a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Asty! Thanks for linking this up to the Gift Tag Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete