Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Make Every Moment Count

I had a request to make birthday card for a male. At first I was thinking of getting away from my flowery stamps, and I wanted to make a vintage look card.
I use this Hero Arts Special Times as a main element of this card. It's not a new release, but I like the image and sentiment so much. Actually, I used lot's of stamp set here, and I had to attempt two times trial & error :(
Here is the card:
After stamped and blend several image as background, I heat embossed the Roman clock and blend it with Ranger ink.
I enter this card to Hero Arts April 2013 Contest (sketch challenge), and Simon Says Challenge (Happy Birthday). Wish me luck.

About that, I was so happy last week, as one of my creations was selected as Fabulous 5 Winner from Hero Arts March 2013 Contest.
Here is the winning entry:

That's all for today.
TFL.

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful - a great design :) Thank you for joining us for our birthday celebrations over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mbak Asty..congrats ya on being winner di HA Blog..it was difficult challenge...I like to join there and was two times as Honorabel Mention and as Number three winner..but was so happy cause my card choosen on HA Blog...your card with those colors are really caught the eyes....really lovely and great color combo...congrats ya Mbak...you made not much cards but your card are delightfull and amazing...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi mbak Monika. Thanks sdh menjelajah di blogku. aku pernah liat mbak di fb deh, lewat foto2nya mb dwita. Dia juga pernah cerita kalau ada teman card maker tinggal di Jerman, yg lumayan aktif. Aku barusan buka blogmu.. wow, produktif juga ya dirimu :) Sebenarnya hampir tiap weekend aku bikin kartu, cuma memang nggak selalu aku posting di blog. Kalo mau lbh lengkap, bisa diliat di flickr galery ku atau FB. Nice to know you :) kapan rencana liburan ke Jakarta?

    ReplyDelete