Monday, March 25, 2013

Washi tapes and roses

Hi, hello,

I'm back with my creation. Last week, I made this quick card, less than 10 minutes (do not include preparation). Here is the card:

I used strips of washi tapes punched with scalloped border from Fiskars punch. Thread twine, and then add some rose blooms from Prima flowers. Stamp sentiment, and adhere small circles from washi tapes left over. This is one of my less-than-10 minutes-cards.

Enter the card to these challenges:
10 Minute Craft Dash #14 , Card Creations Week: the Washi Tapes Challenge from Moxie Fab World, and CAS-ual Fridays95.

Wish me luck :)

4 comments:

  1. This is a very elegant creation :) love your beautiful card and the color combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous! I love that you punched out your washi tape for your border. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Asti! Thanks for linking this up to the Washi Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, Asti! What a beautiful card using washi tapes!

    ReplyDelete