Monday, March 25, 2013

Chevron treat box

It's my second post of the day.
I would say this is a new way for me of using background stamp. I have many background stamps. Usually I didn't use make them as a main element in my creation, but this time, I did.

I pulled out my Zig - Zag background stamp from Hero Arts (some of you name it as chevron), as you can see here:

I stamped zig zag background, heat embossed, and blended with Ranger ink Spring series. Die cut floral oval from Spellbinder for the flips, seam binding ribbon with Ranger distress stain. Add butterflies from Hero Arts Antique Engraving. 
I enter this to Card Creations Week-Chevron Challengefrom Moxie Fab World.
TFL.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Asty! Thanks for linking this up to the Chevron Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the most beautiful cards I've ever seen. The colors are awesome. Thanks for sharing your talents.
    Jan Barrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the most beautiful cards I've ever seen. The colors are awesome. Thanks for sharing your talents.
    Jan Barrie

    ReplyDelete