Monday, February 25, 2013

Backyard's Party

Morning,
I'm starting my day by writing my blog. It has been quite sometimes, and this is my first post in February. I want to join this lawnscaping challenge #52, it's about creating a scene from lawn fawn stamps.

Actually, I wanted to create something different than usual, but my eyes kept falling into this stamp set Critters in the Burbs. So here it comes:
I stamped several critters, did water coloring with Faber Castell pencil, paper pieced them, and arranged them into scene of a backyards party. I didn't put any sentiment, however, this can be used as birthday greeting, welcoming baby/ new neighbor, or party invitation.

By the way, before arranged the critters into the scene, I sponged white cardstock with peeled paint and broken china distress ink. Other supplies are: cloud dies from PTI, grass dies from MFT and poppy stamp, twinery, frame from Spellbinder label 8, and cardstock from American Craft.
My daughter likes the result and asked me to make something more :). I hope you like it too.

Best regards.


6 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the added element of the fluff (i cant thinj of the right word at the moment...) coming out of their hats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling little scene! Love your background, too. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely WONDERFUL!!! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete