Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tiny Cards

Hello again,
Just a quick post today. I just created these cards last Sunday. And I want to submit this into Moxie Fab World: 75 Creative Card Challenges Week - Make an Itty Bitty Card. The word "Itty Bitty"means that we have to create card that is no larger than 3x3 inch. You can find the link here. It's almost close to the deadline.
Well, my cards are 3x3 inch. It is very small size that you could make 8 pieces of this size from 12x12 inch cardstock. How nice!

Here they are:

I also wanted to enter to Hero Arts January 2013 contest, so I used color combination of orange, blue, green, and grey. After I stamped handwriting stamp from Prima (I forget the name), I blended the background with Hero Arts Shadow Ink I have (Soft Pool, Wet Cement, Soft Leaf), stamp the sentiment with HA shadow ink Cup O' Joe. I surprised when they blend so well as I always use my distress ink for blending.
I pull out my favorite flowers from Hero Arts Delicate Blossom, Blossom Art, and Dogwood. Stamped into Basic Grey patterned paper and did a little coloring with copic. All of the sentiments are from Hero Arts Leaf Print.

Take a look at the detail of every card:

Just ignore the ugly background. This is my homework to create a nice spot at home to take picture.
I hope you're inspired.

2 comments:

  1. very very pretty cards...love it all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Asty! Thanks for linking this up to the Make an Itty Bitty Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete