Monday, December 10, 2012

Floral Birthday


Hi,
This is second post of the day. I want to share my card I made yesterday. I love flower and I'm not sure how many stamps with flower image I have now. Never really counting. LOL.

So, here is another one:
 
I use three color combination: turquoise, red, and kraft. I clear-embossed flowers and leaf from Lawn Fawn Flutter By set, blending it with distress ink, cut, and arrange. I stamped the grid background from Hero Arts with white pigment ink from Versacraft.

I decided to give a birthday sentiment since I receive many request for birthday card. So whenever there's a need for them, I have it ready with me.
By the way, I enter this card to Lawnscaping Challenge # 47.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful birthday card :) thank you for playing a long with lawnscaping challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, beautiful card!! Very elegant
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping

    ReplyDelete