Monday, December 10, 2012

Cards in bright colors

It's another monday in December and 2013 is so close. Whatever your plan for the next year, I wish you a day better and brighter :)

Talking about bright, I tend to pick everything (cloths, furniture, wall paint, etc) in pastel or bold color, also in card making. That is why, when Hero Arts launched ink in neon colors, I didn't really interested. However, I couldn't resist seeing so many inspirations with this bright color and finally I decided to order them at Ellen Hutson.

I'm still in a waiting for those order to arrive and I found that Moxie Fab World carried The Keen on Neon Challenge. I just said WOW, bright colors are not bad at all! It's fantastic. I just have to go out of my comfort zone and be challenged to have a color experiment.

Anyway, since I don't have neon ink yet, I use my cardstock in bright colors to create this card:

Finished size: 4.25 by 5.5 inch; Cardstock: Hero Arts; Tools: Memory Box Dies - City Scape, EK Success Scissor Pro; Sentiment: Hero Arts.

And this card:
 Finished size: 5.5 by 4.25 inch; Cardstock: Hero Arts; Tools: QuicKutz Alphabet Dies; Others: sticker, twinery, button.

I dedicate my second card to every mother since we (in Indonesia) are having mother's day in December 22nd. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Asty! Thanks for linking this up to the Keen on Neon Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete