Monday, December 3, 2012

Calendar Project

Hi again,
I was thinking of giving a little appreciation for my daughter's teacher at elementary. Something that is useful, personal, and of course, my handmade paper craft project. I did internet exploring and end up with many inspirations. Considering that new year is coming, I think that making desk calendar would be nice, as you can find in this adorable blog: http://www.damasklove.com/diy-landscape-calendar/. Thanks Amber for inspiration.

Anyway I made this as simple as possible, because I had limited time.
I cut an A6 size - you simply divide A4 card stock into 4 sheets (I use Neenah white cardstock). This is the front base. I just need to have an acrylic standing block to put them:
   

Here are details for each month. I use lots of stamp set for the images, but mostly they are from Paper Smooches Smarty Pants. I did coloring by copic marker.
  

  

For the month of June, I used image from Lawn Fawn Critters in the Burb. June is graduation month, you know why I put that hat for the dog :)

Here I used images from Paper Smooches Promenade and Lawn Fawn Cruising Through Life.

Ohhh, this professor is so cute.

 

Here are the back side. This is a note sheet, so that her teacher can write on them.

 Another look:

That's for the day. I hope you inspired. Have a nice day :)

4 comments:

  1. WOW! This is fabulous! Thank you for linking to Damask Love. Your stamping on each of the pages is great. I especially love the Chevron background and the globe image. This is a great calendar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amber. Yours is also wonderful. I've been seeing your creation in Paper Craft Magazine and just a week ago visited your blog. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete