Monday, November 19, 2012

Utilize my Square Punch

I've been seeing that we can use square punch for many ways. That's one of the reason I bought square punch from Fiskars a year ago. Mine is 1 3/8 inch square. Well, I don't use that punch very often, that's why I'm challenged to enter Moxie Fab World challenge. This is also good to get rid of my scrap papers. LOL :)
You can find the link here: http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2012/10/paper-crafting-tips-tricks-week-square.html

I made two cards yesterday. Sorry for the last minutes submission.

Here's card #1.
Finished size: 4.25 by 6 inch. Image: Dogwood (Hero Arts rubber stamp). Others: twine and rhinestones.

And card #2.
Finished size: 4.25 by 5.5 inch. Image and sentiment: Right at home (Hero Arts clear stamp). Others: twine and button.
  
Hope you're inspired. TFL.

Asty


No comments:

Post a Comment