Monday, November 26, 2012

Just Tag it!

Happy monday,
I love tags. I make tags very often. I just like the tiny size of papers and feel challenged to create something nice with it.
I made these tags from Spellbinder label 25 and using several images from Lawn Fawn clear stamp - Critters in the Forest.

 
O ya, I clear embossed some stars from Lawn Fawn - Ornate Ornaments, distress with many colors of ranger distress inks ( tumbled glass, broken china, faded jeans, dusty concord, pumice stone, and iced spruce). I just decided not to give any sentiment.

Here is another closer look:
 
It will be perfect as a present tag in this holiday season.

Have a nice day :)


4 comments:

  1. wow, super fun and cute tags
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shape, love the scene, love the distressing. LOVE IT ALL!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the scenes you have built! the stars and the inked backgrounds are fab :) thank you for playing along with us at lawnscaping!!

    ReplyDelete