Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hello Friend!

Hello friends,
It's been quiet sometimes I don't use stamp set from lawn fawn and I have to say that I missed them a lot. I made this card two days ago, and want to enter this to lawnscaping challenge #45: Dust 'em off!. You can find the link here: http://lawnscaping.blogspot.com/2012/11/lawnscaping-challenge-dust-em-off.html
Crafter like us must have many stash in our working desk and sometimes is so hard to get rid of them.

Anyway, this is the card for the challenge: (actually I plan to make some more tonight, but I think they won't be able to finish by the challenge deadline).

Detail about the card:
- Finished size: 4.25 by 5.5 inch
- Image: Lawn Fawn - Critters in the farm (I always love this set!)
- Cardstock: Hero Arts
- Others: Grass punch (Fiskars), Cloud dies (Papertrey ink), Bakers Twine
- Technique: Paper piecing.
Note: I just made my own fence from strips of white paper, ink edges, and arrange them.

Hope you like it. And have a nice long weekend!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love hour handmade fence! I'm glad you got a chance to play with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet card :) thank you for playing a long with lawnscapings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card!! Thanks for playing withus at Lawnscaping

    ReplyDelete