Thursday, September 27, 2012

Merci Bouquet

Hi,
Another post from today, I hope it doesn't bore you. Usually I don't use digital stamp/ image. I feel it's not flexible to use them. However, since I have this Hero Arts digital image - Oak Leaves I bought from two peas in the bucket (http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/shop/), I just have to create something from them.

Here is the card:


I made card base from 5x5 inch American Craft cardstock, adhere purple cardstock in slightly smaller size, stamp it with Hero Arts cling stamp - Friends Definition as background. Then I blend some small size oak leaves with Ranger distress inks (crushed olive, forest moss, dried marigold, wild honey, spiced marmalade, vintage photo), arrange them into wreath, adhere a pink ribbon. I think I made a nice color combination.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment