Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Snap shot from the zoo

Hi all, how are you?

So embarrassed being a lazy blogger :( I can do at least five cards by the weekend, but too lazy to post them to my blog. Forgive me.

Last week we had a long holiday in Indonesia due to the Eid Mubarak. I stayed the whole week at home doing everything that interest me. It was so much fun.
Talking about holiday, I remember my childhood. One of my favorite vacation at that time was going to the zoo. Back in 20 years ago, no digital camera, there were many photographers at the zoo offering a photography service using Polaroid camera.

That inspires me to do these following cards:


The finished size is 4 by 4 inch. Stamps using: Paper Smooches - Zoo Crew, Paper Smooches - Chubby Chums, Technique Tuesday - Growing Wild. I blended the background using Ranger Distress Ink.
I hope you like them. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment