Saturday, March 17, 2012

Go Blogging - Day 1

Finally, I have my own blog :). Honestly, I'm interested in creating my blog since I'm in love with my new hobby: card making. Yes, during the last ten months I started to have this addiction. I'd love to spent my weekend to just stay at home making cards. Well, I'm not a productive card makers, since I have many things to do.
The nice thing about this hobby is that I can have new friends at the same interest and that I could learn from them.
Today I want to share one of my creation. I made this last week.
I do stamping most of the time I make card, and I should say that I like lawn fawn stamp set very much.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a nice day.

4 comments:

  1. nice card... welcome to the blog world... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mbak. Hopefully this blog could also improve my writing skill. Thing that I didn't do for so long now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute dan simple mbak... Maaf kemarin2 saya manggil pake nama Nadine aja. Salam kenal dari saya mb Asty. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's fine mbak Iin. I'm used to it. Nadine is my daughter's name :)

    ReplyDelete